Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Open mouth, insert foot.

I was standing in the snack bar today and saw a coworker named Ron. Ron's a good guy, but he looked a little disheveled: flannel shirt untucked over nasty jeans, and he hadn't shaved in about a week. I said something to him about looking a little frumpy, and he mentioned that he was just holed up in his office doing programming. This confused me since Ron is an instructor, but whatever. I then threw a little ding his way about his not having shaved in a while. Keep in mind this was all in good fun, but for some reason Ron didn't seem to be taking it well. Then he said, "By the way, you know I'm Don, Ron's twin brother, right?"

Yeah, so here's this guy I've never met, and I was insulting his dress and personal hygiene. Way to go.

2 comments:

T said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one . . .

Michelle said...

not "drawstring" my dear friend, but Wii!! ha, ha.