Wednesday, December 26, 2007

DDR

As my loyal readers (all two of you) will know, Ann got me an awesome new Wii for Christmas. She really wanted to get Dance Dance Revolution to play. Being the loving and accomodating husband that I am, I agreed and purchased it for her.

I'm ashamed to admit that it's totally my favorite game for the console. It's actually a pretty good workout too - my legs have been sore for a week from playing that game. And to make it worse, my favorite song is "The Sign," that horrible techno-pop song from the early '90s by Ace of Base.

Does liking Dance Dance Revolution make me a bad person, or less of a man? Probably so. I'd write more, but I've gotta clear Disco Inferno on Hard.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

don't blame ann on your ddr interest. :)

Electric Monk said...

I don't blame her for my interest, but she's totally an enabler.

T said...

This is just too funny for words . . . but if you lose weight doing it, I'll be jealous~!