Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting Lost all over again...

Oh, sweet mercy, the long wait is almost over. Lost premieres tomorrow night. It'll only be eight episodes due to the writers' strike (don't get me started), but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Here's a bullet list of some of the things that make Lost great. If you don't watch the show, I suspect most of these won't make any sense. If you do watch it, then you'll know exactly why each of these items is so cool.
  • Flashbacks
  • Flashforwards
  • Hatches
  • Hurley
  • 4-8-15-16-23-42
  • Ben's buggy eyes
  • Fish biscuits
  • Submarines
  • Polar bears
  • Box companies
  • Eko

3 comments:

Michelle said...

i could have had a baby in the time from the season finale until the season premire; that's how i measure time -- how many kids i can have in the mean time.

i hope this mini-season is better than me having another kid.

Unknown said...

Interesting... very interesting!

Rob Lybarger said...

Great... just great. You had to go on and on about how its the "Best Show Evar!" (tm). And now that Donna has us going on the Netflix, I have one more thing competing for those five spare minutes I get to myself every day -- we're renting the seasons out and starting from the beginning.

Actually, yeah... the first two episodes do look like it sets up a really great show. Pity I didn't start along with the regulars.