Friday, January 18, 2008

Sorry for my lack of updates

I do apologize for the lack of posts. It's been a little crazy at work for the last few weeks. My crew has been in town for their final training trip, which means a lot of busy-newss at work. Things have been a little busy at home as well: the Monkey's had a cold, we're preparing for his birthday party tomorrow, Ann has had a rough week at work, the nanny's been sick, and so on.

The good news is that PSC may be drawing to a close. After meeting almost weekly for about nine months now, the end may truly be in sight. With any luck, it'll all be over by the end of February.

Not much on the gaming front lately. I made some good progress on Node 42 over the weekend, and I'll probably be able to post final pictures in the next week or so. I've been playing a little Mario Kart on the Wii, but there's not much I've got going on there. In TV news, I've been watching the new Terminator TV series, which is AWESOME. And I've started a new book called Collapse, about the factors that cause some societies to fail while others succeed. Interesting stuff.

1 comment:

T said...

Bless your heart . . . we're glad you're back!