Monday, April 14, 2008

How do you say no to that?

This morning, I was getting ready for work and was just about to walk out the door. The Monkey came around the corner carrying one of his foam swords that we love to play with together. I told him I was getting ready to leave and he said, "But can you play swords with me?" I told him I really needed to be at work soon. He looked up at me through those cute glasses of his and said, "But you're here right now."

I stayed home for a few minutes and played swords.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to practice swords so when Indiana Jones comes out you can show off your mad skills! Might want to get a whip out too!

Scooter said...

I have to agree with el viejo - I think that you wanted to in the first place. Who wants to go to work anyway when you have an opportunity like that?