Thursday, November 22, 2007

City #1: East Wallingford

Here's my first attempt in SimCity, called East Wallingford.


It's a small, tourist-oriented town in Pennsylvania, about three hours outside New York. It attracts primarily weekenders from the big city, although it also has a few frat houses for the college kids, as well as an elite private boarding school. Despite its highly-paid, trendy population, it likes to maintain a mid-20th century charm, with antique shops, old brick churches, and general stores.

I used this city primarily to gain the Sheriff achievement, which required a population less than 2900, a Spirituality usage score of at least 22, and any other trait (I chose Knowledge, to reflect the yuppy-style population) with a score of at least 85. With the Sheriff achievement, I got the Sheriff Monument which, when built in any other city gives me a Spirituality boost of 5 and a small daily income:



Check back soon for details on my next city!

No comments: